After my macbook have went into sleep it can not authenticate.

Options
BentLarsen
BentLarsen
Community Member

You would then have to kill the menubar and eventual open windows - sometimes only restart 1password and sometimes restart the mac - then you can authenticate again.
I share my vault on iCloud between an iMac, iPhone, and Macbook pro. Mac's running Catelina......

Any good suggestions?

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: 4.2
OS Version: OSX 10.15.3
Sync Type: iClouud
Referrer: forum-search:does not work after the mac sleeps

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @BentLarsen,

I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/111394/after-my-macbook-have-went-into-sleep-it-can-not-authenticate#latest
    • Your forum username: BentLarsen

That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so I can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once I see the diagnostics I'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

• BentLarsen
    BentLarsen
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Ben

Here you go :-) [#KKZ-58913-257]

/Bent

• Ben
    Options

Thank you @BentLarsen. I see we've received the report and will be in touch soon. :)

Ben

• BentLarsen
    BentLarsen
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Ben - Any news?

/Bent

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @BentLarsen,

We will be happy to help you with this. Since I see that my colleague Ben has been helping you via email, I am going to close this discussion so we don't duplicate support efforts replying to you in two different places. Let's keep the conversation going via email.

Thank you!

ref: KKZ-58913-257

This discussion has been closed.