One website driving me nuts on saving the PIN field

eftps.gov

Just about anyone in biz uses this to make payments to the IRS. My question is, why can't I get 1P to save the PIN field? I've tried numerous times with manual fields and even using the Chrome inspector to make sure I'm using the correct valuename

I can't get 1P to auto-fill that field

1Password Version: 7.4.3
Extension Version: 1.18.0
OS Version: 10.15.4
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• webjive
    webjive
    Community Member

eftps.gov

Just about anyone in biz uses this to make payments to the IRS. My question is, why can't I get 1P to save the PIN field? I've tried numerous times with manual fields and even using the Chrome inspector to make sure I'm using the correct valuename

I can't get 1P to auto-fill that field

1Password Version: 7.4.3
    Extension Version: 1.18.0
    OS Version: 10.15.4
    Sync Type: iCloud

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

Hey @webjive! 👋

I'm very familiar with eftps.gov. It's given 1Password issues for as long as I can remember. After testing it out with 1Password X, I see exactly what you're saying. I wasn't able to get the PIN field to fill either. I tweaked my item every way I could think of with no luck. I passed the report along to our developers so they can take a look. In the meantime, you should be able to click the 1Password icon in your browser's toolbar, then click and drag the PIN to the proper field. Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

ref: dev/core/core#266

• Eric Pearson
    Eric Pearson
    Community Member

Thanks for the help, Kaitlyn... Same issue here....

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2020

Thanks for chiming in, @Eric Pearson! I'll be sure and add your report as well.

ref: dev/core/core#266

This discussion has been closed.