To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

How to upgrade from an Apple trial single membership to a direct bill trial family membership

rpe
rpe
Community Member

How to get a 1Password support person to get me thru cancellation of an Apple subscription to direct billing. I'm stuck after canceling the Apple subscription! No response to help requests.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:How to upgrade from an Apple trial single membership to a direct bill trial family membership

Comments

• Hi @rpe

I was able to locate your help requests in our system. It looks like we have sent a few email replies to try and address the issue. Please continue the discussion there. We answer tickets in the order they are received, and I see you have sent in a few emails, in succession. Doing so could place you further back in the reply queue.

For your privacy and safety, we do not answer account specifics such as billing in the forum. Those issues will need to be completed through the ticket system. I can assure you, the team is tirelessly working to help as many people as possible. Please hang in there, and we will be back with you as soon as possible.

ref: LLF-87526-817

• rpe
    rpe
    Community Member

Thanks for your response. I've had good interaction with two support people, but then they 'disappear' and the issue just hasn't been addressed to a conclusion...

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@rpe:

I would like to ask you to be patient: response times are a bit slower during weekends when people are off with their families. I am sure they will get back to you as soon as they come back online.

This discussion has been closed.