1Password X icon blinking

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Firefox extension keeps "blinking" in the firefox menu.

Comments

• Timur
    Timur
    Community Member
    edited February 2020
    Options

Hello
    My version of 1Password
    1Password 7
    Version 7.4.4 (70404001)
    Mac App Store

My 1Password X FF extension icon is still blinking (albeit I've upgraded 1Password a couple of times since the issue was filed by the reporter).
    FF version is 75.0a1 (2020-02-23) (64-bit)
    Extension Version 1.18.0 Last Updated February 5, 2020

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Timur! Welcome to the forum!

I have split your comment into its own discussion, since you are using 1Password X unlike the original poster.

Can you please confirm the version of 1Password that you are running? The latest stable version is 73.0.1. If you are running 75.0a1 it is possible that we haven't tested 1Password X on the alpha version of Firefox yet.

• Timur
    Timur
    Community Member
    Options

Hello @ag_ana
    I am not sure which exactly 1Password version you are asking about other than one I already mentioned.
    That is why here is a screenshot of 1Password info popup. Maybe it can help

As for the alpha version support I could not have complained since everything worked perfectly before Feb 18. It was Feb 18 when I updated 1Password from the App Store. After that I had another update installed but the issue remained.

• Timur
    Timur
    Community Member
    Options

Here is an update on my issue report.
    It turned out that it was not 1Password X extension I was complaining about. It was exactly 1Password extension that requires an app installed.
    Another piece of news - I checked the stable version of FF. Neither did it work. The icon was still blinking.
    Technical info.
    1Password extension - Version 4.7.5.90 Last Updated February 25, 2020
    1Password app - 1Password 7 Version 7.4.4 (70404001) Mac App Store
    FF 73.0.1 (64-bit)

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Timur:

Thank you for confirming the exact extension that you are using. I would like to ask you to generate a diagnostics report from your Mac and email it to us to support+forum@agilebits.com, so we can take a closer look at why this is happening to you.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it to this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

This discussion has been closed.