EXTREMELY TIME SENSITIVE. I need access IMMEDIATELY to my disappeared bank logins from the old app.

This is unbelievable. I emailed 1password support to ask how to transition to the updated paid version from my trial version. they told me to just sign up and download the app, it would transfer. IT DID NOT. my old app updated itself and disappeared any old information, my many many important logins. there is nothing. just my new, empty account. I emailed again and some idiot asked me if I had saved my old info in dropbox! hah! of course I didn't, I was not instructed to do so. I have NO access to my accounts now and will literally have my entire malpractice policy cancelled if I do not pay by midnight, and I cannot access my account to send a payment.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I need access IMMEDIATELY to my disappeared bank logins. I had and old version of 1password that aut

Comments

• drkatlopez
    drkatlopez
    Community Member

I just downloaded the 1password app yesterday. I don't remember my old version, and I can't look at it now because it has disappeared.

• drkatlopez
    drkatlopez
    Community Member

If i have to personally recover every single account I had saved, I will file a lawsuit. What did you do with my data? Why is it not imported as promised?

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @drkatlopez,

I am sorry to hear that you bumped into these difficulties while upgrading to 1Password 7! Before we take any further steps, I would like to get a better idea of what happened.

First of all, could you please tell me what support ID code you received after you emailed our support? It should look something like this: ABC-12345-678. I will take a look at your conversation with support, it will be really helpful.

Secondly, I would like to ask you to go to Documents folder on your PC and check if you see 1Password folder there. If you do, please open that 1Password folder and let me know if you find any .agilekeychain or .opvault files in there.

Thank you!

Cheers,
    Greg

• drkatlopez
    drkatlopez
    Community Member

DPD-75896-329

• drkatlopez
    drkatlopez
    Community Member

yes there are lots of files in a folder under 1password named backups

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @drkatlopez,

Thank you for the update! This is good news.

I have found our email conversation and will send you the necessary instructions there. Thank you! :+1:

++
    Greg

ref: DPD-75896-329

• drkatlopez
    drkatlopez
    Community Member

hello?

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

@drkatlopez: I sent an email reply to you 2 hours ago. Have you received it?

If you have, let's continue our conversation there to avoid any further confusion. Thanks! :+1:

++
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.