How can i disable this suggest username show in Chrome ?

Options

every time I enter to any site first I see Sugessted username saved on chrome and then I should hit ESC to see 1Password username, how can I disable it on chrome to not show me?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options
  • Mehran
    Mehran
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @ag_ana , Yes its Disabled!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Mehran:

Thank you for the confirmation! If you click on the Chrome settings menu > More Tools... > Clear Browsing Data... > Advanced tab, do you see some items under the Autofill form data entry? I wonder if what you are seeing are old email addresses that were collected before you disabled the feature in Chrome/

• Mehran
    Mehran
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_ana
    Thanks for recommended, I Deleted all items under "Autofill form data" and now it's empty, but when I type something in login why it still keeps saving my login username?
    I keep off auto-saving

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2020
    Options

@Mehran:

Earlier you showed us a screenshot of your Password autofill settings, but usernames are managed in a different section of the Chrome settings. Can you check your Chrome settings under Autofill > Addresses and more now? Here is the link for you:

chrome://settings/addresses

From the description of that option, it sounds like you might still have it enabled in your browser:

Save and fill addresses
    Includes information like phone numbers, email addresses, and shipping addresses

• Mehran
    Mehran
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_ana
    AAh Yes turn off "Save and fill addresses" Helped to me :) I thought this section is just for Address :) Thanks a lot .

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

You are welcome @Mehran! If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.