To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Multiple memberships - confusion

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Can't update master password.

Comments

• Miwoowa
    Miwoowa
    Community Member
    Options

My account is a mess. I think there are multiple accounts. I tried to change Master Password, locked out, requested help, received reply, five days later no follow up. I think there are two accounts. I want to close account and start anew. My membership renews this month. I know it will delete all passwords. And that is okay with me. Please advise.

• Ben
    Options

@Miwoowa

The latest I see on your email ticket is that my colleague Stephanie sent you a message Saturday the 29th and is awaiting a reply from you. So we've got everything in one spot could you please reply to her by email?

Thank you!

Ben

ref: JSK-83321-985

• Miwoowa
    Miwoowa
    Community Member
    Options

I was unable to find her email from Saturday, so I cannot reply. I apologize for the confusion.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Miwoowa:

Do you mind checking your spam folder, just in case the message ended up there? If you don't see it there either, let us know and we can send you her email once again.

• Miwoowa
    Miwoowa
    Community Member
    Options

I checked this morning and couldn't locate it.

• Ben
    Options

@Miwoowa

I've just resent Stephanie's message from Saturday to you. If you've still not received it you may want to consider contacting your email provider to let them know you're not receiving all emails sent to you.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.