To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

just made an account and it won't work

Options
bensbg1993
bensbg1993
Community Member

Hello,

I literally just created this 1password account and wrote down my master password by hand and typed it in a note on my computer. I typed it twice when creating the account. I went to set it up on my google chrome browser using the extension and it does not work. I tried to make it work on my iphone and it does not work.

Everything is definitely correct but either I wrote down my password wrong 2x in 2 different places or the password was not saved correctly by 1password. I am so confused, I was very excited to use this program I even gave my credit card in full hopes of becoming a subscriber if it works well. Now I can't even log in the very first time I go to use it and there is no way to recover my master password as far as I can tell. I've literally been locked out before I could even use the program. Now i'm sure it will try to bill me since I can't even log in to cancel. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @bensbg1993

I'm very sorry to hear about the trouble getting started. Where did you sign up for an account? E.g. was it in a web browser, or in one of the 1Password apps? Are you able to sign in using a web browser by navigating to https://my.1password.com/signin?a=new ?

Please let me know. We'll be happy to help you get this sorted out.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.