Feature Request - Export to PDF

Currently we have tha ability to export to text or csv files from the Windows Desktop App. I would like the ability to export to a formatted pdf file. We store a lot of client details in 1Password and unfortunately on the odd occassion a client decides to leave us or we may just have a client that would like an update on their passwords. We have clients ranginging from 1-5 staff to clients with 400+ staff. The current text or csv files are not very profesional looking, we have to waste time formatting the extracted data. Please let me know if this is something that you would consider in future releases.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @ndredwood,

Thank you for getting in touch and using 1Password!

Indeed, it is not possible to export your data to PDF from 1Password 7 for Windows at the moment. We consider adding this feature in the future, but I do not have anything to share at this point. By the way, if you have access to 1Password 7 for Mac, you can save your data to PDF file there: select a bunch of items and then select "Print" from from the File menu:

By the way, CSV file that you export from the current version of 1Password 7 for Windows may not be as clear as expected. You can try updating to the latest beta or wait for the stable release of 1Password 7.4 for Windows and check, if CSV file looks better there.

Additionally, I would like to point out that you should be extra careful with the data that you export from 1Password (.CSV or .PDF), as it is not encrypted in any way.

If you have other questions, feel free to raise them in a return email. Thank you! :+1:

++
    Greg

• ndredwood
    ndredwood
    Community Member

How do I get the 7.4 Beta version?

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

@ndredwood: Here is how you can switch to betas. Let me know how it goes. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.