To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I didn't renew the trial of Family. How do I get rid of it and unfreeze my act.

Options
Susan_Stewart
Susan_Stewart
Community Member

I now have 2 1PW accts: "My Name" & "My Name's Family." For some reason, I set up a trial of the Family acct. When the trial ended I didn't pay for it or renew it but it won't go away. Now my account is frozen & I can't do anything.

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: 7.4.2
OS Version: iOS 10.14.6
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:2 1PW accts: My Name & "My Name Family" need to delete "family." Acct is frozen, can't do anything

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @Susan_Stewart

We'd be happy to help with that. Please reach out to us at support@1password.com if you haven't already so we can discuss your individual situation further. Thanks!

Ben

• Susan_Stewart
    Susan_Stewart
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Ben, I posted my original comment on the Forum in 1Password support. When I use your link, I go right back there. Is there somewhere else I should continue with this problem?

• Ben
    Options

@Susan_Stewart

Yes, please. What I posted isn't a link, but rather an email address. Could you please send us an email about this situation? We're unable to look up or make changes to anyone's account here via the forum as it is a public place. Anyone can see what is written here. So account related requests need to be handled via email. Thanks! :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.