Can't Fill Banking Site List Fields

Options

Hi,

After saving the form fields for site https://paysrv2.pagomiscuentas.com/pmctas/home.do, I can't get the two first list fields to fill. There seems to be something going on on the back, where there are two fields for each of them (one that is hidden and the other displayed) but still, after capturing everything that 1Passwords offers to save as the Webform, it doesn't get filled.

Could you please comment on what the problem is with this kind of fields?

Thanks.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @Dan_Aykroyd ,

You didn't provide us with basic information on your setup such as which version of 1Password are you using, which operating system are you on and which browser do you use?

Furthermore, there are quite a few options on that login page and you didn't provide specific instructions on which option you picked, so I took a wild guess and tried autofilling it in Safari on my Mac with 1Password 7. Here's how that went: https://recordit.co/awHhPiMHOs
    Both fields autofilled fine as you can see, but that's probably not what you are trying to do. I'll need a very clear step-by-step instructions so I can reproduce your issue here :)

• Dan_Aykroyd
    Dan_Aykroyd
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Yaron, thanks for your reply.

I was referring to the first tab, with the two list fields and I'm using latest macOS and 1Password to do this.

Even in your posted recording, you can see that the list field you first clicked on it's not being completed by 1Password afterwards. The same thing happens if you run the exercise on the first tab of that page, with the two list fields I mentioned in my original post.

Please let me know what you think, thanks again.

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hey @Dan_Aykroyd ,
    Thanks for the additional info.

I have taken a look at the website's HTML code and saw a few issues with these dropdown selection menus. The first issue is that they are defined as "read only" until they are activated with a mouse click. The second issue is that there are some shadow elements that are responsible of their content, and 1Password (nor manual intervention in the code) can't affect it. It seems that they are trying to prevent these fields from changing automatically on purpose.

• Dan_Aykroyd
    Dan_Aykroyd
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Yaron, thanks again for your reply.

Can 1Password work to autocomplete those type of fields? Is there some kind of workaround I can use?

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @Dan_Aykroyd ,
    Unfortunately no, 1Password cannot modify or change these dropdown menus, as I mentioned earlier.

This discussion has been closed.