2FA for Twitter

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: 2FA not working in Twitter.

Comments

• Daduck
    Daduck
    Community Member
    Options

I'm having issues with getting 1password (7.3.712) on Windows 10 to accept any of the options for inputting the 2FA QR code.
    This have not been an issue with other sites.

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @Daduck,

Thanks for reporting this.

Just to make sure I understand this correctly, is the issue that Twitter is not accepting the codes given by 1Password after you already set up 2FA or are you enabling 2FA now for Twitter and 1Password isn't seeing the barcode to convert it to digits?

• Daduck
    Daduck
    Community Member
    Options

Hi MikeT,

I'm enabling 2FA for twitter, and while doing that, the barcode is not being converted.
    I've tried downloading the picture and loading it, copying it and importing from clipboard, and the screengrab functionality which seems to be completely broken.

After trying these things an extra time, I used their fourth option, with copying some text into the label, which ended up working.

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @daduck,

We just shipped 1Password 7.4 update an hour ago and it has some improvements for our barcode scanner that may help.

If you can, can you check for an update on 1Password and try it again with Twitter? I can't reproduce the issue on my end.

• Daduck
    Daduck
    Community Member
    Options

Incredible.. just disabled 2FA, deleted label, and it worked the first time with screengrab, when readding it.
    Very much appreciated.

• MikeT
    Options

Awesome, thanks for confirming that for us!

This discussion has been closed.