Constant "reload" in Catalina

Fotan
Fotan
Community Member

Since upgrading to Catalina, every time I try to use the Chrome extension to auto-fill information, the first time I press the extension all I see is a "Reload" button. Once I hit that, the page reloads and then 1PW shows the suggestions for the page like normal. I'm relatively certain this is some Apple/Catalina security measure. Anyone know how to make it stop? It's really annoying.

1Password Version: 7.4.3
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: 10.15.3
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:reload catalina

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Fotan!

I have never seen this behavior here, and I am also running Catalina. Can you please post a screenshot of the reload button, so we can make sure we are on the same page? Thank you!

• Fotan
    Fotan
    Community Member

You bet. Here it is.

I suspect it's not 1Pass. I'm just at a loss as to what to do.

• @Fotan

Do you have any other extensions enabled? Perhaps try disabling all of them, and checking for proper operation. If that provides relief, enable them one at a time till you can find one that could be causing the issue. It's possible you may have already tried this step.

• ag_tommy
    edited March 2020

@Fotan

I did a bit of digging, looks like it may be a permissions issue within Chrome for using 1Password. Can you check the extension settings for 1Password? This is how mine are configured.

• Fotan
    Fotan
    Community Member

Yep. That was it. Thanks. I knew it couldn't have been you guys. :)

• Thanks for letting us know you're up and going. If you need us again, were here to help. :)

This discussion has been closed.