Watchtower doesn’t work

Options
donaldablaza
donaldablaza
Community Member

I had 3 accounts that i had to change password but never got a warning or anything from watchtower? So whats the point??? And i had to change them several times on those 3 specific accounts🤔 so is it still worth it? My free trial ends in 2 days???

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hi @donaldablaza! Welcome to the forum!

We will be happy to help you with this. I noticed that you also sent us several emails in addition to this forum discussion, and that my colleague brenty is already helping you via email. So we don't duplicate the answers by replying to you in multiple places, I am going to close this forum discussion and I will let you continue the conversation via email.

ref: WJE-77561-152

• donaldablaza
    donaldablaza
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_ana i wish you would atleast answer my question instead of closing it i have been waiting for an answer since last night😭😭😭

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@donaldablaza:

Please keep in mind that it's a weekend now, so replies might be a bit slower than usual. Since you have sent us several emails, and since you have been working with my colleague Brenty over there already, it's easier to continue the conversation via email. If you contact us through multiple channels with the same question, it just takes us longer to help you and everyone else.

Thank you for your understanding.

This discussion has been closed.