Need Some Assistance Please - 1PSW waiting on network drive connect ?

Options
Wildcat_1
Wildcat_1
Community Member

Ok this is a weird one and I'm hoping someone can help me fault isolate this. I run 1PSW local on an MBP. Backups are local. However when I start 1PSW it sits and just hangs then starts prompting me to find one of my NAS drives (now VLAN'd and firewalled so not accessible). 1PSW will now just sit there over and over prompting even though nothing (to my knowledge) from 1PSW is needing access to that drive. How do I find out what 1PSW is looking for here and why it is only this app that spawns this weird search for the old NAS drive ? Is there a way outside of the app to see where the 1PSW vault is ? Just not sure why it is hanging on this for seemingly no reason.

Thanks for any assistance in solving this frustrating issue

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Wildcat_1!

I would like to ask you to generate a diagnostics report from your Mac and email it to us to support+forum@agilebits.com, so we can take a closer look at why this is happening to you.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

This discussion has been closed.