Feature request Vulnerable Passwords.

Options
jmuscato
jmuscato
Community Member

I like the feature, but I have many sites that are no longer active. If I delete the entry, the list goes back to the top, even though I am trying to deal with them in sequence. Any chance the list can stay where it is after I delete an entry? I have to scroll down to find the next one on the list (if I can remember where I was!). Thanks.

1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.3.2 (70302004)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.15.3
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:vulnerable passwords

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @jmuscato! Welcome to the forum!

I have just tested this and things behave properly here: after changing the list there, the focus remained on the next item instead of switching back to the top. Can you please try quitting 1Password completely (right-click on 1Password mini in the menu bar at the top right of your screen > Quit 1Password Completely), and then relaunch 1Password, and see if that helps?

• jmuscato
    jmuscato
    Community Member
    Options

Nope- it still goes back to the top of the list when I send the login to the Trash. Thanks

• vplewis
    vplewis
    Community Member
    Options

@jmuscato You might want to update to the latest ver. 7.4.3. I believe this issue was addressed in one of the updates since ver. 7.3.2. hth

• Ben
    Ben
    edited March 2020
    Options

The update from v7.3.2 to any higher version must be installed manually due to an issue with the updater in v7.3.2. You can find newer versions here:

https://1password.com/downloads

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Ben

• jmuscato
    jmuscato
    Community Member
    Options

I will try that. How do we get notified about upgrades? I wasn't aware. Thanks

• jmuscato
    jmuscato
    Community Member
    Options

OK, well:
    1. That did not fix the problem; when I delete a login it goes back to the top of the list.
    2. When I looked at "Check for Updates" under the 1Password menu it said that the program was up to date. So how do we know about updates?

Thanks,

• Ben
    Options

@jmuscato

So how do we know about updates?

There will be a notification going out to customers 'stuck' on 7.3.2 in the near future letting them know there are updates available but that they must be manually installed. Once a version higher than 7.3.2 is installed the updater should begin working again so you'll get regular notifications of updates that can be installed automatically.

That did not fix the problem

I'm sorry to hear the trouble persists. I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/111885/feature-request-vulnerable-passwords#latest
    • Your forum username: jmuscato

That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so I can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once I see the diagnostics I'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.