1Password will hang up after several hours.

I found that after I open my PC for a half of day,1Password will not respond to my action.I even cannot quit it except kill the process of 1Password via taskmgr.

1Password Version: 7.4.753
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10 (10.0.18363.657)
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @xkww3n!

When this happens, are you able to use the 1Password browser extension?

• xkww3n
    xkww3n
    Community Member

@ag_ana I am not able to use the browser extension when this happen.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@xkww3n:

Thank you for the confirmation. The next time that this happens, I would like to ask you to generate a diagnostics report from your PC and email it to us to support+forum@agilebits.com, so we can take a closer look at why this is happening to you.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• xkww3n
    xkww3n
    Community Member

@ag_ana Well,just now it hung up again.I have sent the diagnostics report to this email address,but I haven't got any ticket number.

• xkww3n
    xkww3n
    Community Member
    edited March 2020

@ag_ana Oh,the mail just arrived,the ticket number is [#ULR-14742-426].Sorry.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you @xkww3n! I confirm that I have managed to locate your message in our system. So we don't duplicate the answers by replying to you in multiple places, I am going to close this forum discussion and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible, after reviewing the diagnostics report.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: ULR-14742-426

This discussion has been closed.