I have a family account on my mac set up, however I have more items stored on my ios phone app?

Options
SJB40
SJB40
Community Member

Hi, I have more log-ins stored on my iPhone app, wanting to sync to my Mac so they are all consistent. Originally I set up 1password on my IOS however set up a family account on my mac.

1Password Version: 7.4.6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 13.3.1
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I have a family account on my mac set up, however I have more items stored on my ios phone app?

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @SJB40! Welcome to the forum!

Is your 1Password for iOS app also currently using your Families account to sync your data? Or are you syncing via a third-party sync method?

• SJB40
    SJB40
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you for your response. My IOS app has my Primary vault, my Mac does not. It is now allowing me to add between both after finally sorting out my iCloud on my mac. Appreciate your reply!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@SJB40:

Thank you for the clarification. If all your data is in your Primary vault on your iOS app, you will need to move it to your Families account from there. On your iOS device, make sure that you have added your Families account to the app, and then move your existing data inside it.

At this point, on the Mac you just need to login to the same Families account, and your data will be there :)

This discussion has been closed.