1PW sticks on current card

Lately, I am having an issue where if I am looking at one card but need to change to another card, I cannot access the info on the card I want to see. The info screen remains on the card I was currently viewing. That is if I am viewing the ABC card and want to see the DEF card, I can scroll down to DEF in the list, but when I click on it to view the info, I remain stuck on ABC. I have to completely exit 1PW from the menu (X-ing out will not work) and reopen the program and enter my master code again to access the new card I wanted to see. Hope this makes sense.

1Password Version: 7.4.753
Extension Version: N/A
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Are you editing an item when this happens by chance, @Gator5000e? This is something I used to see quite often because there were a number of refresh issues in 1Password in the past, but the latest has actually resolved these completely for me. That said, if you edit an item, it will stick until it's saved or canceled. Click the X to close 1Password would not save or cancel that edit, but quitting would save the pending edit and allow you to select a new item. This seems the simplest explanation to me, but let me know if you see this when you're not editing and we can take a closer look. :+1:

• Gator5000e
    Gator5000e
    Community Member

I honestly don't recall if I was editing a card or not. But even if I was I wouldn't try to leave the card before I actually saved the changes. And of course it hasn't happened again since I posted this.

• That is kind of the way of things ain't it, @Gator5000e? I couldn't tell you how many issues I've seen once and never seen again during internal testing. Thankfully, I think this one has a pretty good possible explanation in edit mode. I'm not saying you purposefully left it that way, but a twitch of the wrist at the right time can definitely keep you from saving when you thought you did and edit and view mode are similar enough I could definitely see that slipping past even the most discerning of folks. Hopefully I'm right and it stays gone, but if you see it again, triple check that you don't see a save button in your item details and, if you don't, let me know. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.