Polish language in Windows, please?

Options

Hello, polish language in 1password on Windows inconsistent, but macOS version has polish language. I can't believe...
Why you can't get language strings from crowdin and "1Password for iOS and OSX" project? I using on windows every software in polish language, but 1password has english..
I read about official polish language in windows, but it was year ago, or two years ago? Please add polish language to windows, I would be happy even if you add polish language from macos version.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Each of our apps are native to their platform, @dzikisamurai, so the strings from macOS and iOS would not necessarily match up with Windows. In some cases, they might qualify as "close enough", but doing something like that would give you a partial translation at best and likely include a number of inaccuracies. With 1Password 7 for Windows being on the newer side, we do have fewer translations than some other platforms for sure. Those apps are built on the backs of years- old versions that have had all of those many years to get translated into a wide variety of languages. Keeping them up-to-date is a comparatively small project, while fully translating an app that hasn't been translated before is a bigger task. As such, we've focused on the languages most used by our customers to start. That doesn't mean we'll never expand those offerings, but it does mean new languages may take time and we'll need to choose to spend translation resources on the languages that will help the largest portion of our customers. I will certainly let the team know you'd like to see a polish translation, but I want to be clear that may take some time as we continue to teach 1Password to speak the widely varied languages of our customers.

This discussion has been closed.