Fill in with Ctrl-# and Chrome extention not working anymore. Was already like that with the Beta version of it. How can I resolve?
1Password Version: 7.4.759Extension Version: 126.96.36.199OS Version: Windows 10 1903Sync Type: family
Also double click on entry in the App doesn't work anymore to open and fill Chrome!
any help here :-)?
To anybody having the same problem and not getting help, here's the simple solution: Install 1Password X instead of the Companion App Extension. Anyway 1Password X is much better than the App extention which at least for me is not working anymore as described above. So for me case closed, even when a bit unsatisfying not to know as to why the App extention did not work anymore.
Hey @pawo ,
This is a forum, not a live chat. It means that it might take a little while to get a reply
While I'm glad you found 1Password X to your liking (and we highly recommend it anyways), your issue might have been resolved with the old extensions as follows:
1. Make sure the extension is installed in your browser: https://1password.com/browsers/
2. Close your browser.
3. Press the Windows key + R on your keyboard - the Run prompt will show up.
4. Write "1password setup" and press Enter.
5. 1Password will pop up after a few moments and ask you to unlock it - enter your Master Password to unlock it.
6. Open your browser and see if the extension works.
If you have any questions on 1Password X as well then feel free to ask, we will reply as soon as we will get the chance
thanks @Yaron !
You're very welcome