Filling in additional fields stopped working in 7.4 (Windows)

Since the update to 7.4, filling in additional fields (like the field "Verfügername", 2nd field from the top) on this login site https://login.hellobank.at/portal-login/ has stopped working. I've already deleted and re-created the login (by choosing save when I log in the fist time) and by manually saving the login as described here https://support.1password.com/save-login-manually/.

The corresponding information gets saved correctly in 1Password for the correct domain, but it isn't filled in correctly.

Version information:
1Password: 7.4.759 (but started happening with 7.4.750)
Browser: Firefox 68.6.0
Browser extension: 4.7.5.90

1Password Version: 7.4.759
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• YaronYaron

Team Member

Hey @jives ,
    The latest Windows update was a big one, and it included a new autofilling engine. I see that the issue on this website is caused by the username field, which is set as a password type but its name is actually "username" which throws our AI off.

I will file this issue for our developers to take a look at. In the meantime, here's a little something you can do to make things easier:
    1. When you get to the login page autofill it with 1Password so that the first and last filled will get autofilled.
    2. Open the 1Password extension by clicking it on the top right corner of your browser, right click the login for this website -> select "More" -> select the second field's name and copy/paste it or select your browser's window from the list of options and it will autofill it as well.

Thanks for reporting this!

• Hi @Yaron,

Thanks a lot for looking into this! No worries, I imagine all those corner cases are quite tricky to deal with.
    I've been using your proposed workaround in the meantime, and it it works well :+1:

• YaronYaron

Team Member

Thanks for letting me know @jives
    Indeed, every website is different and we're working on improving 1Password's autofilling 24/7, but it is an endless job.

Hopefully we will be able to improve 1Password's abilities on this particular website in the near future.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file