To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I'm a freelancer w/ multiple email addresses & windows + iPhone apps, what membership do I need?

lynchmacdonald
lynchmacdonald
Community Member

Can I use one membership to cover multiple email addresses and accounts on my windows and iPhone apps?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_matthew
    ag_matthew
    1Password Alumni

Hello @lynchmacdonald,

If you don't need to share 1Password data with other people, you could start with an Individual membership which would allow synchronisation between all your devices.

If you later want to share items with other people, your membership can be upgraded to 1Password Teams at any time.

• lynchmacdonald
    lynchmacdonald
    Community Member

Thank you Matthew! So, I can cover multiple email addresses within my individual membership? (several of my long-term clients have given me email addresses for their companies/domains and I have work plus personal emails of my own). No one other than me needs access to the passwords.

• ag_matthew
    ag_matthew
    1Password Alumni

So, I can cover multiple email addresses within my individual membership?

You certainly can store multiple logins inside 1Password.

With an Individual membership you can also make multiple vaults (collections of items), so you might consider making a separate vault for each client. This would keep all their secrets separate from your own personal items - and if you're no-longer actively working for a client, you'd be able to prevent their items from appearing in search results.

• lynchmacdonald
    lynchmacdonald
    Community Member

@ag_matthew Thank you Matthew! So, I can cover multiple email addresses within my individual membership? (several of my long-term clients have given me email addresses for their companies/domains and I have work plus personal emails of my own). No one other than me needs access to the passwords.

• Yes, that'll work just fine. I've probably got a dozen or more various email accounts stored in my 1Password membership. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.