Migrated Passwords from Google Chrome and I get the error "Looking for the 1Password Helper."

When trying to use the extension in Google Chrome I get the error "Looking for the 1Password Helper." I am NOT PC smart, but I have been trying to get going for one week. I migrate my PWs fro Chrome, do I also have to migrate them from google. How do I accomplish just hitting the iPass icon and my PW is there? Please help, this is so frustrating. I have Windows 10 and assume I have the latest version of 1 Pass since I just purchased it a few weeks ago.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• I'm sorry for the trouble, @florida2803! New software can often be a challenge and all the more so if computers aren't your thing. I saw you sent us an email as well and we've got a team of folks whose whole focus is helping people that want some more personalized guidance get started. I reached out to their team lead to see if she could get in touch. She should reply to your email with some tips shortly. To ensure we're not making things any harder on you by sharing tips multiple places, let's stick to email moving forward and the team will work with you to get you up and running. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.