To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

[URGENT] I've Deleted My Account With Misleading

gamer007
gamer007
Community Member

Hello,
I've been using 1Password for months with Personal Account. I just wanted to try Team Account and click "Upgrade to Teams Account" button. And then, I didn't understand what's going on then wanted to cancel my Teams Account and back to my Personal Account. So, I've clicked "Delete My Teams Account", so my all account is gone now.

I can't sign in to my Personal account. I've all of my sensitive data in the 1Password account which is gone now. The error I receive everytime when I try to sign in is "LegacyServerError: User is deleted."

I really have to recover my account anyway.
Please help me to get through with it.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• I see you sent us an email. Let's continue the discussion via email for your privacy.

ref: HKI-85644-987

• gamer007
    gamer007
    Community Member

Thanks for your reply.
    Will be looking for an email from you.

• Sure thing, someone will be with you as soon as possible.

• Alex111
    Alex111
    Community Member

Hello!
    Have you solved your problem?
    I have the same situation only with a family subscription
    I received an email and they tell me that I cannot restore my account.
    Why is this situation? Why, when deleting a subscription, I didn't even receive a notification that my data would be deleted for the day?
    Why can't I restore my account if you have a database backup every day?

• Alex111
    Alex111
    Community Member

I'm shocked how you can use a service that can delete your data in one click

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@Alex111:

An account owner can always delete a 1Password account, but it take more than one click to delete an account (for example, you are also required to confirm that you really want to delete the account by entering your Master Password first, so it's not so easy to delete it by mistake).

I also see that you are already in contact with my colleague Alina via email, so I will let you continue the conversation over there so we don't duplicate messages in multiple places :+1:

ref: SNG-69655-232

• Alex111
    Alex111
    Community Member

Yes, I'm waiting for an answer from Alina, I didn't delete the account, I deleted the family subscription and now I can't log into my account, it didn't ask me for my master password ...

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@Alex111:

Thank you for the additional information. I have just tested the deletion, and I was prompted to enter my Master Password before being allowed to proceed:

As you can see, the Delete button is disabled until the correct Master Password is entered. So I think it will be good if you continue the conversation with Alina via email so we can help you understand exactly what happened :+1:

• Alex111
    Alex111
    Community Member

but I enter the master password 50 times a day and could simply not pay attention to it, and I did not delete my personal account, but only my family one, I am really looking forward to a letter from Alina

• ag_tommy
    edited January 2021

@Alex111

Someone will be with you as soon as possible.

This discussion has been closed.