To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Mac and iPhone not syncing

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Sync between iPhone and macbook doesn't work.

Comments

• ymx
    ymx
    Community Member
    Options

I'm having a similar issue today for the first time (I've been using 1password for years. This morning I edited a password on the iPhone but it never updated on my Mac. Can you help me troubleshoot? Thank you!

• ag_tommy
    edited April 2020
    Options

@ymx

Can you give us more details on your setup? How do you sync? Are both apps configured to use the same sync method?

• ymx
    ymx
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Tommy, yes both configured the same sync method. I just checked my Macbook today and now it is synced. Is there a delay in syncing?

• @ymx

I cannot say for sure; in general, no, there are no delays though you could be experiencing issues due to your specific sync provider. A provider was down for a bit, aka experiencing issues, possibly a maintenance window occurred. The list goes on. The device configuration may also be a possible reason.

As you can see, it's a large swath of possible reasons without knowing specifics of your setup. Even then, it may be impossible to determine without logs. If you experience the issue again, please reach out to us, and we can help you troubleshoot in more detail.

This discussion has been closed.