Since updating to 7.4.3 browser extensions are not working.

Options
skmcoosk
skmcoosk
Community Member

Since updating to Version 7.4.3 (70403002) the browser extension flashes enabled then disabled constantly. It no longer functions. I am unable to click on it. The shorcut keyboard command does not recognize the website I am on either.

1Password Version: 7.4.3
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: OS X 10.15.3
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:browser extension not working

Comments

• ag_tommy
    edited April 2020
    Options

@skmcoosk

Please try the following.

1. Open 1 Password desktop app
    2. Go to top menu bar: Help > Troubleshooting > Restart 1Password Extension helper
      If that fails to provide any relief to the issue, can you try these steps?

https://support.1password.com/cs/extension-already-installed/#what-you-should-do

• skmcoosk
    skmcoosk
    Community Member
    Options

When in doubt, reboot. Looks like an issue with my computer. All working after a restart. Sorry about that.

• ag_tommy
    edited April 2020
    Options

Thanks for letting us know, and don't worry about that, it gets us all from time to time. :)

• DHK
    DHK
    Community Member
    Options

Had same problem. Reboot did nothing. Help > Troubleshooting > Restart 1Password Extension helper worked great. Thanks!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@DHK, thank you for letting us know. I am very happy to hear things are working as expected now. Have a wonderful day! :)

• FrWiley
    FrWiley
    Community Member
    Options

Once I restarted the Extension helper, my in-browser window was disappearing at the same rate that my extension icon was flashing. I quit 1Password completely (from the toolbar up top) and restarted 1Password and this was corrected as well.

Thanks for the tips, forum team!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

You are welcome @FrWiley! And thank you for the update :)

This discussion has been closed.