Automatically ticking a check box.

Is it possible to have 1Password automatically tick a check box on a login screen? It used to do this, but at some point it stopped doing this for me. I've attached a screenshot of the site I am concerned with and would like the box for "Keep session alive" checked automatically with the login info.

Thanks

1Password Version: 7.4.759
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: Win10 x64
Sync Type: DropBox

Comments

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Robert_R! I'd love to be able to test this out on my end and see if I can't find a way to get the Keep session alive box to remain checked for you. If I don't have any luck, I'd be happy to get it reported to our developers so they can take a closer look. Would you mind sharing the website URL with me, as long as you feel comfortable?

• Robert_R
    Robert_R
    Community Member

Sure. Is there a way to private message you?

• Robert_R
    Robert_R
    Community Member

Sorry about the double post. I didn't think the other one went through. You can delete/close that one. Thanks.

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

Hey Robert,
    You can send us the URL and the issue with a link to this forum discussion to support+extension@1passwrod.com and we'll test it and see what we can do.

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

Hey @Naxterra ,
    What is your setup? I need to know:

• Which operating system are you on (Mac? Windows?)
    • Which browser you are using.
    • Which 1Password extension you are using (regular or 1Password X?)
    • Which version of 1Password app are you using? 7?
  • ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

Thanks @Naxterra ,
    Can you please try saving a new login on one of these websites where it happens, and make sure the "Remember me" is checked when you save it?
    Then try to autofill using this new login and see if it still uncheck the box.

If it does uncheck it, send me an example URL where it happens so I can test it here.

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

That's great, @Naxterra .
    There were a few big updates to 1Password for Windows recently, including changes to the autofilling mechanism, so I suggest recreating the logins for these websites so it will capture them properly with the checkbox's state. Sorry I don't have an easier solution though :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.