iPhone app won’t open after latest update

Options
sucre8121
sucre8121
Community Member

The app was recently updated to version 7.4.7 and now the app won’t open. It starts to show the Face ID and then suddenly quits. Not sure if what to try next?

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @sucre8121! Welcome to the forum!

What version of iOS are you currently using?

• sucre8121
    sucre8121
    Community Member
    Options

Hi! Thanks for the prompt reply. 13.4

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@sucre8121:

Thank you for the confirmation. Before we try some advanced troubleshooting, can you please try rebooting your iOS device once? Do you see the same thing even after a reboot?

• sucre8121
    sucre8121
    Community Member
    Options

Hi. Yes. That’s the first thing I tried when the issue started. Just did it again this morning to make sure. The problem is with the Face ID. I tried to log in without having my face in line with the camera, first I got the warning to try finding the face again, I clicked cancel and then it gave me the option to manually enter my password. I was able to log in and access my info without issues. But every time I try to access using Face ID it suddenly quits

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@sucre8121:

I would like to ask you to generate a diagnostics report from your iOS device and email it to us to support+forum@agilebits.com, so we can take a closer look at why this is happening to you.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• sucre8121
    sucre8121
    Community Member
    Options

The link to “ tap here to create a diagnostics report” does not work, and when I go to the app and click on Settings, there is no Advanced option to choose from

• Ben
    Options

@sucre8121

Could you please post a screenshot of what you do see in 1Password > Settings?
    You may have to scroll down to see Advanced, as it is at the bottom of the list:

▷ How to take a screenshot

Thanks!

Ben

• sucre8121
    sucre8121
    Community Member
    Options

• sucre8121
    sucre8121
    Community Member
    Options

please remember that I’m using the iPhone app. Here are the screenshots as requested :)
    Thanks again

• Ben
    Options

@sucre8121

I'm not sure what app that is, but it isn't ours (1Password). :)

Ben

• sucre8121
    sucre8121
    Community Member
    Options

😩 thanks anyway for trying to help. 🙂

• Ben
    Options

Sure thing. Best of luck. If fixing that app doesn't work maybe you want to consider using 1Password. ;)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.