Extensions don't sync. Username fields changed

Options
Glenn667
Glenn667
Community Member
edited April 2020 in 1Password in the Browser

I use a pc and ios devices. Windows 10. Ios 13.3.1
I've downloaded 1pw and have started setting it up, encountering 2 problems already. I set up a password for zippay and 1pw has put the username as a code i had to enter to confirm it was me logging on to a new device. Not my email. How do i change the email? Also i've saved some passwords in firefox extension but upon opening Microsoft Edge the 1pw extensions havent synced. How do i stop this from happening or get them to sync?
Cheers
Glenn

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Glenn667
    Glenn667
    Community Member
    Options

How do you get the extension on microsoft edge to work? I've downloaded the windows download then downloaded the extension but the extension tells me i need to download the app? When i have done that already.. help please

1Password Version: x
    Extension Version: couldn't find
    OS Version: 1903 windows 10
    Sync Type: Not Provided

• Hi Glenn! Which extension (desktop app extension or 1Password X) did you install?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Glenn667!

How do i change the email?

You can Edit any 1Password item as you would normally do, by clicking on the Edit button. At this point, you can update any information inside that item.

How do i stop this from happening or get them to sync?

What sync method are you currently using?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Glenn667:

I noticed after I replied to you that you also had another discussion open. I have therefore taken the liberty to merge all your questions in one single discussion, so we don't end up replying to you in multiple places :+1:

This discussion has been closed.