$35 charge

I received an alert from my bank that air was charged $35.00 for a membership that I thought was $3.00 a month. Please I cannot afford this charge and would appreciate a refund and please cancel my membership. Membership fee of $35 is not a reasonable fee. Please email me with your response. Thank you

Comments

• arturo_aubryarturo_aubry

Team Member

Hi @Lapine51494_,

Welcome to the forum, I'm Arturo and will be happy to help!

I’m sorry to hear you’re having some issues with this charge. Sounds like you may have chosen an annual plan instead of a monthly one. Worry not, however, I'll be happy to sort this out for you via email. Can you send us an email to [email protected] from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there?

After you've sent the email, please post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• I emailed you re: this issue and have not heard back from you. I did not receive a ticket # that you are requesting me to send to you. Please respond asap!

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

@Lapine51494_

I'm not seeing any emails in our inbox from you. Please use this form to send us an email, using the email address associated with your 1Password account:

https://support.1password.com/contact/

I thought I'd found it but upon closer examination I haven't. Thanks.

Ben

• edited April 21

Below I'ves copied and pasted the email I received from you yesterday re: ticket number I never received. I'm not sure why you have aren't finding my other email I sent over a week ago but my email address is [removed for your privacy]. I'm assuming my ticket # is (support ID is [#YDH-24637-847].) Please let me know when I will be receiving my 35.00 refund.
    Here is the email you sent yesterday.
    Ben mentioned you in $35 charge
    @Lapine51494_ I apologize; I see the message with the support ID just went out. Your support ID is [#YDH-24637-847]. We'll be in touch via email ASAP. Ben ref:…

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member
    edited April 21

@Lapine51494_

Yes, I originally thought YDH-24637-847 was you, but it isn't. That is a different customer. We do not have any emails in our inbox from you. Kindly re-send using this form so we can get this processed for you:

https://support.1password.com/contact/

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Ben

• edited April 21

There must be because I have them from you responding to my emails from the beginning.
    Lapine51494 is part of my information

On Tue, Apr 21, 2020, 9:19 AM 1Password Forum [email protected] wrote:
    1Password Forum
    Ben mentioned you in $35 charge
    @Lapine51494_ Yes, I originally thought [removed incorrect ID to prevent confusion] was you, but it isn't. That is a different customer. We do not have any emails in our inbox from you. Kin…

edited: Removed incorrect reference to the ID to prevent confusion

• ag_tommyag_tommy

Team Member

@Lapine51494_

I found your ticket and your ID is: ZNQ-51669-247.

ref: ZNQ-51669-247

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Thanks @Lapine51494_. I do see you sent an email to [email protected] about an hour ago, which is the one Tommy referenced above. Emails to that address are delivered to an unmonitored inbox (i.e. nobody reads it) as that email address is only used by our forum software to send automated notifications. We were able to find the ticket though and have routed it to the appropriate folks. They'll be on touch via email as soon as possible. Thanks!

Ben

• arturo_aubryarturo_aubry

Team Member

Hi @Lapine51494_,

I've replied to your email. Thanks a lot for getting in touch with us!

This discussion has been closed.