I have 1PW ver 6.8.8 on Mac ver 10.13.6 How do I update 1 PW?

davesproul
davesproul
Community Member

I think at some time I lost the ability to get One Password (1PW) updates From the system info it appears I have 1PW 6.8.8 last updated 3/7/18 running on a MacBook pro macOS HI Sierra 10.13.6. Is this the latest? I can find 1PW extension version in preferences. How do I get that extension to work?

I also cannot find either a help menu for 1PW on my computer or 1PW tutorials.

Is 1PW 6.8.8 the latest?

How do I get that 1PW extension version installed and to working?

I would like to update 1PW to the current version and learn how to get access to help menus and tutorials from 1PW.

After I get my computer configured and working correctly, I would then like to combine and sync my 1 Password with my wife 1 Password.

What do I need to do to accomplish the above? Where can I find the information?

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @davesproul! Welcome to the forum!

I think at some time I lost the ability to get One Password (1PW) updates From the system info it appears I have 1PW 6.8.8 last updated 3/7/18 running on a MacBook pro macOS HI Sierra 10.13.6. Is this the latest?

No, the latest version of 1Password is version 7.4.3.

I can find 1PW extension version in preferences.

What browser are you using with your 1Password browser extension?

How do I get that extension to work?

Are you having specific issues with the browser extension? If you do, can you please let us know what they are so we can give you some suggestions?

I also cannot find either a help menu for 1PW on my computer or 1PW tutorials.

You can find the Help menu when you open the 1Password app, if you look at your menu bar:

And you can find all of our tutorials on our support website.

After I get my computer configured and working correctly, I would then like to combine and sync my 1 Password with my wife 1 Password.

The best way to do that is to use a 1Password Families account. This will also allow you to update 1Password to the latest version, as you are requesting :)

This discussion has been closed.