I've been going though the forums and FAQ's a bit, and am contemplating a purchase of 1Password, but before I jump in I'd like to be able to validate some of what I think I learned, as some of the comments/reviews elsewhere have me a bit uncertain.
- Two Mac computers, one iPhone and one iPad.
- All are linked to same iTunes account.
- Considering purchase of 1Password for Mac and 1Password Pro for iPhone/iPad.
- Fine with using Dropbox to sync between.
- If I get 1Password 3.9.6 for the Mac and 1Password Pro 3.7.2 for the iPhone/iPad from the Mac App Store, will both be eligible for the free upgrade to version 4 when released? I'm sure this is an oft-repeated topic/question and the FAQ's, etc, seem pretty clear but some of the comments I've read make me think it wise to verify.
- The 1Password Pro for iPhone/iPad seems to indicate it's optimized for iPhone 5, and I'm curious about retina support on the iPad 3. Not a huge deal for me (I do like the fancy graphics) but again some comments I've seen make me unsure about the real level of retina support on the iPad (seems if I'm right support for retina display on MBP is there, but on the iPad I'm not sure).
Thanks for clarifying for me. Looking forward to using the product.