To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I have an old account and opened up a new family account. My secret code does not work

Options
Bruce_Cowan
Bruce_Cowan
Community Member

I have had an old account that is used by my wife and I but we are having trouble syncing with iCloud so I opened up a new family account and started setting up the account. However I found the way in which questions were posed as to whether I want to “leave 1Password” or “cancel” and chose “leave 1Password”.
Unfortunately I left and have not been able to get back into the new account. I tried to use my new email account, new password and tried to use the old secret code without success.
I’ve had emails and got to a page that told me my secret Code and email address for my new account were wrong.
I’m totally lost!
How do I get access to the new account?

1Password Version: 7.4.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Os 13.3.1
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Accessing a new family 1Password account

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Bruce_Cowan!

However I found the way in which questions were posed as to whether I want to “leave 1Password” or “cancel” and chose “leave 1Password”.

Can you please post a screenshot of these options?

Your account credentials will be inside your Emergency Kit document. If you did not download it, and your 1Password account is still empty, we can certainly delete your account so you can create a new one with new credentials.

• Bruce_Cowan
    Bruce_Cowan
    Community Member
    Options

Yes that would be great. Can you please attend to this and let me know how I deal with the the payment set up for 5April?
    Thanks and regards
    Bruce

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Bruce_Cowan:

We will be happy to help you with this. To avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there?

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

This discussion has been closed.