2FA are being mistakenly filled on certain sites

Options

Sites like https://greencloudvps.com/billing/clientarea.php above are putting up Captcha on their page, and 1Password Extension will fill Captcha with 2FA code, but failed to detect the actual 2FA page -> which is in next redirection.

1Password would fail to detect the input as 2FA but instead putting in email address.

1Password Version: 7.4.763
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @richardevs!

1Password would fail to detect the input as 2FA but instead putting in email address.

When you are on the 2FA page, 1Password should have copied the 2FA code to the clipboard automatically. Can you try pasting the value in the 2FA field, instead of calling the 1Password browser extension again, and see if that works?

• richardevs
    richardevs
    Community Member
    edited April 2020
    Options

@ag_ana

When you are on the 2FA page, 1Password should have copied the 2FA code to the clipboard automatically. Can you try pasting the value in the 2FA field, instead of calling the 1Password browser extension again, and see if that works?

Yes I knew this method, the bigger issue is that 1Password fills the captcha with 2FA and automatically simulate Enter for me.
    So it would became error if call 1Password to fill, instead I now have to copy username and password manually for this site too.

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @richardevs
    You can disable the autosubmit feature in that login:

1. Open the 1Password desktop app on your computer.
    2. Find the login for this website and click on "Edit".
    3. Scroll down and find the "Submit" section and changed it from "Submit when enabled" to "Never Submit".

That will prevent 1Password from pressing the Enter key for you and you'll be able to do things properly.

This discussion has been closed.