To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I have a free individual account. I want to upgrade to a family account. Where is the setting?

Options
BonnieA
BonnieA
Community Member

For years, I've used a free individual account. I want to upgrade to a family account. I don't see those settings. My company now offers the 1Password team account for my work (which comes with free family account). I want to link my work and personal accounts. I think I need to upgrade to a family account and then link that to my Team Account, correct?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:upgrade

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @BonnieA

Thanks for your interest in upgrading to 1Password Families. So we can get a better understanding of your current setup I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your computer:

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/112676/i-have-a-free-individual-account-i-want-to-upgrade-to-a-family-account-where-is-the-setting#latest
    • Your forum username: BonnieA

That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so I can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once I see the diagnostics I'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

• BonnieA
    BonnieA
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you Ben. I provide technical support for our company and this request is actually for the owner of our company.

He has the free individual account on his iPad/Mac computer. He has the Team account on his office PC.

Would you like me to email you the diagnostics from both of his devices?

Thank you for the quick reply,
    Bonnie

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@BonnieA:

From what you wrote, I think the diagnostics report from his Mac should be enough for now :+1:

This discussion has been closed.