I subscribed through App Store and my account still Frozen [please email us for help]

TuhaifahTuhaifah
edited April 17 in Purchasing

Hi,
I've tried emailing for assistance and haven't heard anything in response. I'm having major issues with subscribing Please help.

Comments

• I have the same problem

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Hi @Tuhaifah

I saw and have replied to your email. Let's continue the conversation there please. :)

Ben

ref: FZR-66752-364

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Hi @dalomo84

If you haven't emailed us yet please do so: [email protected], from the email address associated with your membership. Unfortunately we're unable to troubleshoot subscription billing issues here in this public forum. If you can please email in we'll be able to verify your membership and get this sorted out for you. Thanks!

Ben

• The same problem

Al

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Thanks @aldoughty. I see you've already emailed. Our billing folks will be in touch ASAP. That said, sometimes it just takes a little bit for our system and Apple's to sync up, so if you find this has been resolved please reply to your email and let us know. :+1:

Ben

• Hi Ben
    Thanks for the reply- although I did pay nearly 24 hours ago !!! Perhaps I will give "Dashlane" ago- not happy

Rgds Al

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

I understand it is frustrating to not have things work as expected. I'm sorry it didn't go smoother. We'll be in touch via email soon.

Ben

• Hello,
    same problem here, i purchased the subscription via the in-app purchase in the apple store 2 days ago (subscription is already active the iphone says), but still my account is frozen (there is a message saying "purchase is being applied ..." for the past 2 days now).
    Greetings Alaessa

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Hi @Alaessa

I'm very sorry to hear about that. If this is still a problem please write to us at [email protected] for further assistance. Because this is a public forum we're unable to look up or make changes to anyone's account here.

Thanks!

Ben

• Hello !
    I've just purchased the subscription via the in-app purchase in the apple store, ans still the app considers my account "frozen" ?

Thanks for your help !!

Rod (from Brittany, France)

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Hi @Elrod

Please see my reply just above yours. We'd be happy to help, but billing inquires must be handled by email. Thanks!

Ben

• Thanks for your responsiveness !!

Well, the problem seems to be solved (now unfrozen) there is how for others to be aware :

• I first subscribed via the MAC app store from within the app on the Mac, for a one member family subscription starting next month (may the 16th), pricing 3,99 euros per month (exact change from $, including VAT, no issue there) = still frozen
    • I then tried to subscribe via my iPhone, successfully, for a one member family subscription with 6 month at reduced price, then first "normal" billing starting on october 16th (idem 3,99euros p.m.)= all okay

My guess is that the in app pourchase on Mac is somehow out of date, not taking the last "6 first month discounted price", thus conflicting with the more up-to-date iOs app ?

I just "unsubscribed" the first item, hoping no double billing will occur ...

voilà ?

...please disregard my poor english skills !

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Thanks for the update @Elrod. Glad to hear it is working now. The 6 month promo is exclusive to iOS. It isn't intended to be offered through the Mac App Store.

Your English is great!

Ben

• Thanks,

As long as it's the same service on Mac & iOs, I'm happy to enjoy the subscription !

Thanks again for the good work and stay safe,

Best regards,

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Yep - the 1Password service is the same regardless. :) Enjoy and be safe. :+1:

Ben

• mBaxmBax
    edited April 17

hi, i have the same problem. Purchased 10hours ago... still frozen.
    already emailed.

regards

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Thanks @mBax. Unfortunately this isn't something we can address in this public forum but our folks will be happy to help via email. As we're not able to do anything here, I'm going to close this thread, but that doesn't mean we don't want to help. If you have arrived here through a search etc, please do email us so we can sort this out: [email protected].

We are looking at the refresh interval for our check-ins with Apple for subscriptions to see if that needs to be adjusted... as there does seem to be an uptick in these issues lately.

Thanks all.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.