Why are some of my accounts not showing on the "All" list?

Due to getting laid off, I am having to change the email and phone number reference at every account. I notice as I go down the list that not every account that i have saved in 1Password is listed. In addition, nothing beyond the T's is listed. I need to be able to see a complete list of all the accounts I have saved in 1Password.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Why are some of my accounts not showing on the "All" list?

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @OldGlory! Welcome to the forum!

What version of the 1Password app are you currently using, and on what operating system?

• OldGlory
    OldGlory
    Community Member
    edited April 2020

Windows 7
    1Password version 4.6.2.626

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2020

Hi @OldGlory,

Could you please tell me exact steps you take to view your passwords in 1Password 4? I launched it on my side and I am able to find the saved passwords below T:

Do you see something different? Please let us know and provide screenshots if possible. However, please conceal any sensitive information that could be there.

Thank you! :+1:

++
    Greg

• OldGlory
    OldGlory
    Community Member

I'm seeing the same list you show...If the account is there, I have no problem with seeing the passwords but there are accounts I know should be there but aren't including anything starting with the letter U or later in the alphabet.

• Where, exactly, are you selecting "All", though, @OldGlory? In the sidebar of the main app like in Greg's first screenshot? In the extension like in the second? This likely sounds like something was dragged within the 1Password 4 UI that's covering up other parts of the UI – one of the unfortunate consequences of 1Password 4 being built for simpler times – but without better understanding what UI you are looking at, it's difficult to suggest what might need tweaking.

• OldGlory
    OldGlory
    Community Member
    edited April 2020

The "All" 2/3rds down the list on the first screen shot. It's like there is a page two or a scroll bar that I can't access.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

@OldGlory: Could you send us some screenshots of what you see on your side? Take the screenshots and attach them to the email addressed to support+windows@agilebits.com.

Please make sure to conceal any sensitive information that could be there. Also, in the email, include the link to this thread along with your forum username, so that we can connect the email to this thread.

Thanks in advance! :+1:

++
    Greg

• OldGlory
    OldGlory
    Community Member

I did a screenshot and saved to pdf but can't post a pdf. What do I need to do different?

• Could you create an e-mail to support+windows@agilebits.com as Greg mentioned above, @OldGlory? You can attach your screenshot to that email and we'll see it in our inbox when it makes its way here. :+1:

This discussion has been closed.