Synching 1Password between iPhone, iPad and MacBook (1Password purchased from Apple and AgileBits)

Options
jwengler
jwengler
Community Member

Over the past 10 years I’ve purchased 1Password for my iPhone, my MacBook and more recently my new iPad. I think possibly my initial purchase of 1Password for my MacBook and iPhone was from the Apple AppStore. However, I bought my iPad in September 2019 and think I probably purchased the 1Password 7.4.7 directly from AgileBits because I can’t see it on my AppStore purchase history.

I’m trying to synchronise my secure information between all these three devices and finding that I cannot edit things like secure notes on the MacBook because it seems to be read only. Often I get messages popping up to say I should sign up for a membership. Possibly, this is because my MacBook uses an Apple version and my iPad uses an AgileBits direct version of the software.

I have 1Password version 7.4.7 on my iPad running 13.3.1. I think I bought this directly from AgileBits but I’m not sure.

I have 1Password version 7.4.7 on my iPhone SE running iOS 13.3.1. I don’t know where I got this 1Password release but in the past I think I paid for an old version.)

I have 1Password version 7.4.1 running on my MacBook running Mac OS 10.14.6. I think this version came free of charge from the Apple AppStore but I have paid for 1Password a few years ago for my MacBook.

I would like help if possible figuring out my purchase history of 1Password in terms of what I paid for and who I bought it from (AgileBits or Apple). Then I need to figure out if what I’ve paid for currently allows me to use basic 1Password to manage password between my iPhone, iPad and MacBook or whether I need to move to a subscription model.

Thanks,

Joe

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Have II purchased 1Password from Apple on the AppStore or directly from AgileBits?

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @jwengler

We can definitely help with that, but because this is a public forum we don't discuss any purchase or billing details here. Please drop us an email to support@1password.com so we can investigate further. So that you don't have to repeat yourself, please feel free to include a link to this thread.

Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.