Deleted family member - any way to restore?

alexanderworldwide
alexanderworldwide
Community Member

Thinking that she had saved her passwords elsewhere, I deleted my ex-girlfriend from my family account. But apparently she didn't :-/

Any way to recover her vault? Maybe via a local backup on her computer? Support?

Thanks in advance!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @alexanderworldwide!

We can certainly see if there is anything we can do for you. To avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there?

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• alexanderworldwide
    alexanderworldwide
    Community Member

Support ID: [#AUT-27593-948]

Thanks!

• @alexanderworldwide

Thank you for the ID.

ref: AUT-27593-948

• alexanderworldwide
    alexanderworldwide
    Community Member

Wondering why I got such a fast response here and now 18 hours later still haven't received a reply from support.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2020

@alexanderworldwide:

You wrote in on a weekend, and today is a Sunday, so some of my colleagues are off for the weekend. Replies might take a bit longer during weekend, so we appreciate your patience :+1:

So we don't keep answering you in multiple places, I am going to close this forum discussion and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

ref: AUT-27593-948

This discussion has been closed.