can't get autofill to work on iPhone x safari

Options
huck
huck
Community Member

noobie here....

i've set up 1password on iPhone x, went to passwords & accounts>> autofill password. I turned it on and checked it....all set. when i go to a website and tap the key and select 1password, it prompts me to open the 1password vault, and need master password to open vault.

reviewed video --- told to tap the share button on website (had to scroll down to edit actions turn on autofill and move to favorites (red circle with a horizontal line in it) , which it did not.....then I to check off a autofill on app, but my choices are favorites and suggestions, not activites , as seen in the video

what am i doing wrong??

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 13.3.1
Sync Type: not sure
Referrer: forum-search:can't auto fill in iphone x app safari

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @huck!

We will be happy to help you with this. I noticed that you also sent us several emails with the same questions. So we don't duplicate the answers by replying to you in multiple places, I am going to close this forum discussion and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: FSH-72188-949

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@huck:

Thank you for your patience @huck! Someone will reply to you as soon as possible, as I said before. Please keep in mind that you have been emailing on a weekend, when some of my colleagues are off, so it can take a bit longer to get back to everyone.

I will have to ask you to stop posting in multiple places however. We reply to every customer in the order they email in: if you keep writing to us in multiple places, you are only slowing down support times for you and everyone else. Thank you for your collaboration.

This discussion has been closed.