Passwords are not being suggested on mobile device, only on Mac. Help please?

david_aguirre
david_aguirre
Community Member

Hi,

I have several passwords stored under Passwords and when I open an app that doesn't require a user name (just the password), 1Password doesn't suggest to use the password stored in the app. I even tried to manually look for the app's name to which I'm trying to retrieve the password and it doesn't even appear on my 1Password app. Actually none of the passwords stored under Passwords show up, only the logins (stored in Logins) that have a user name and password show up. I have 1Password 7.5 for Android installed on my phone. Can you please help to solve this? Many thanks in advance.

Best,

David.

1Password Version: 7.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 10
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Passwords are not being suggested on mobile device, only on Mac. Help please?

Comments

• @david_aguirre 1Password for Android supports filling Login items, but not items in other categories. So you won't be able to fill Passwords, or other types of items.

To fill into apps, please make sure you have a Login item for that app, with the correct password and website for the account (if there is one). You'll be able to fill that way.

That said, we want to support filling other categories in the future, and I'll pass your request along! ref: dev/android/onepassword-android#87

This discussion has been closed.