Is there a way to exclude certain vaults from the "Suggestions" list?

In the "Vaults" tab of preferences, I already excluded some vaults from the "All Vaults" list. Those vaults contains some credentials that I do not use at this point of time, but might use it later.

However, the "Suggestions" list in my 1Password mini still suggest the items from the excluded vaults. They are blocking my focus and picking up a bunch of options.

A very relevant example. I am a software developer. I have a bunch of AWS credentials that I used for different purposes and organisations/accounts. When I'm working, I only want the Suggestions list to show the credentials from the "Organization A" vault, not any other vaults.

I feel that Suggestion list should only populate items from "All Vault" list. So, items belonging from vault that's not part of "All Vaults" should be excluded from the search results.

I understand that I can search on 1Password mini, but if I need to search in the suggestion list, then perhaps, suggestion list isn't doing the job well enough?

1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.4.3 (70403002)
Extension Version: 1Password Mini 7.4.3
OS Version: Mac OS 10.15.4
Sync Type: 1Password cloud
Referrer: forum-search:Is there a way to exclude certain vaults from the "Suggestions" list?

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @faizhasim! Welcome to the forum!

I could not reproduce this here: when I deselect a vault from the All Vaults list, I cannot see its items in 1Password mini or the browser extension anymore. Can you please try quitting 1Password completely (right-click on 1Password mini in the menu bar at the top right of your screen > Quit 1Password Completely), and then relaunch 1Password, and see if that helps?

This discussion has been closed.