Question Did not receive the license — Am I too impatient?

iBozz
iBozz
Community Member
edited December 1969 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac
Around 8 hours ago, I paid for 1Password and got a browser message that a licence key would be emailed to me. I assumed that to be almost "instantly"

I then downloaded the software and awaited the email(s).

Nothing, none, nada, zilch, etc.

I've checked my mail provider's spam filters and I've checked mine.

So, I filled in the Help facility on the website and asked what was going wrong. Instantly, before any human could have read the query I got a broswer reply saying Email sent. Great, we've found your licence and sent the information in a separate email to the address on file. if you do not see the message(s) within a few minutes, please be sure your bulk or junk mail folder as our emails are sometimes mistakenly identified as spam.

Well, more than a few minutes have gone by, so I've rechecked my mail provider's spam filters and I've rechecked mine.

How long is "a few minutes" supposed to be in this hectic day and age where everyone needs instant gratification? (sweat)

It's a 27" quad core i7 iMac under OSX.6.4.

Comments

• roustem
    edited December 1969
    I am sorry about the trouble, iBozz.

You should have received the license key right away. Please send us the email to support@agile.ws and we'll do our best to help asap.

Thank you!
  • iBozz
    iBozz
    Community Member
    edited December 1969
    roustem wrote:
    I am sorry about the trouble, iBozz.

You should have received the license key right away. Please send us the email to support@agile.ws and we'll do our best to help asap.

Thank you!

email sent, thanks for the response.
  • roustem
    edited December 1969
    iBozz wrote:
    email sent, thanks for the response.

Thank you! I sent the license again to your macace email address
  • iBozz
    iBozz
    Community Member
    edited December 1969
    roustem wrote:
    Thank you! I sent the license again to your macace email address

Still nothing, so I've been on to my ISP and your messages were marked as spam by their filters.

However, for reasons which they are now investigating, my Spam folder with them was always showing Empty (and there was me thinking that they has a super efficient system - or maybe that not even spammers think I'm nice to know!) yet when they looked into it they could see 90+ held messages.

They've now released all of those, including yours, and are now investigating what went wrong.

Thanks for the help.
  • Nik
    Nik
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 1969
    Thank you for the update, I'm glad to hear you've got it sorted.
This discussion has been closed.