Family member amount change after payment method set

Hi there,
right now I have 7 members paired to my family account. We still have some days of the free plan, but today I've set a payment method. As a result, I already know the amount of next (first) bill with my payment method.

But things can still change: maybe some other member would like to join us, or one already in will change mind after to have tested your service.

So the question is: what I should do if the number of members changes before the end of the free plan period? Should I abort the subscription and give again a payment method that takes into consideration the new amount of members?

I know that above 5 members, nothing change, but in my scenario, I'm thinking about little differences of one or two members in plus or that decide to leave the family membership before the payment period starting.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

Hi @wizard86pz!

So the question is: what I should do if the number of members changes before the end of the free plan period?

If the number of users in your account changes, you don't need to do anything: 1Password will automatically calculate the correct amount and will charge your payment method accordingly.

• What an efficency :) Thanks. So you can count us onboard of membership.

• ag_tommyag_tommy

Team Member

On behalf of ag-ana, you're welcome, and we're glad to have you as a member.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file