Subscription and logging in

Hi all, hoping someone can help or point me to an article. I have purchased a subscription to 1Password on the Apple app store. I have an email receipt from Apple confirming the purchase. I have installed 1Password on my iPhone and it gives me the option to Sign Up or select already using 1Password. If I select Sign Up it wants me to purchase a subscription which I've already done via the App store so don't want to do again, If I select already using 1Password it wants a secret key which I don't have.

How do I sign in to 1Password and make use of the subscription I have purchased please? I'm finding it a bit confusing.

Thanks for any help.

Cheers,
Niki

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• arturo_aubryarturo_aubry

Team Member

Hi @niki_p,

Welcome to the forum! I'm Arturo and it's nice to meet you. 🖖

I’m sorry to hear you’re having some issues with Apple subscription and your 1Password account. Worry not, however, I'll be happy to sort this out for you via email. Can you send us an email to [email protected] from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there?

After you've sent the email, please post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• Hi Arturo - thanks so much for your help. Will send an email very shortly.

• The ticket number is #JCK-96318-968

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Thanks @niki_p. I see we've received your email and will be in touch with further information shortly. :)

Ben

ref: JCK-96318-968

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file