Mac OS 10.13.6 IPW 7.5 Emerging problem.

Options
mmclane58
mmclane58
Community Member

When I select a site from my favorites window it USED to open browser, fill in user and password. Now it does NEITHER whether or not my browser (Chrome) is open it used to work. Mac os 10.13.6 1PW 7.5 and I CAN restore normal operation IF I go to Chrome extensions and cycle 1PW "helper" off and back on. Sort of a pain

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• mmclane58
    mmclane58
    Community Member
    Options

waiting answer

• Ben
    Options

Hi @mmclane58

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble. So that we can get a look 'under the hood', while this is not working, I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

The report is a snapshot in time, so it is important that things are in the non-working state when you create it, otherwise it may not show us what is wrong. Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/113451/mac-os-10-13-6-ipw-7-5-emerging-problem#latest
    • Your forum username: mmclane58

That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so I can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once I see the diagnostics I'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

• mmclane58
    mmclane58
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, Ben. Will do next time it "misbehaves"

-=Mike=-

• ag_tommy
    Options

@mmclane58

On behalf of Ben, you're welcome. Hopefully, it stays in check. ;)

This discussion has been closed.