All text/icons are blurred since re-install

violetaria
violetaria
Community Member

I had to re-install 1Password from the site this week and since then all of the text and icons within the app are blurry. The app had some error ( which I wish I could remember but can't) and wouldn't open so I deleted it from the Applications folder and downloaded/installed a new version from the 1Password website. Any ideas on how to fix the blurry-ness?

1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.5 (70500003) 1Password Store
Extension Version: Version 4.7.5.90
OS Version: OSX 10.15.4 (19E266)
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_tommy
    edited May 2020

@violetaria

I am not sure what could cause the behavior you're describing. Can you provide a screenshot?

Optional:
    As this is a public forum you are more than welcome to submit it directly to us. Please include the following information when sending it in.

Your user name here in the forum. violetaria
    A link to this topic. https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/113466/all-text-icons-are-blurred-since-re-install#latest

You will receive an auto-reply from BitBot, our auto-responder. Please post the Ticket ID you receive back here.

• violetaria
    violetaria
    Community Member

I'm not sure what happened either! I tried restarting my computer and reinstalling and it went away. Odd but happy it's fixed 🥳 Thank you for responding though!

• You're welcome. If it happens again, let us know.

This discussion has been closed.