Cannot scroll with mousewheel when editing a login item

fdrodrigo
fdrodrigo
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

While using the Mac app, and opening a login item for EDIT, I cannot scroll the edit form with the mouse wheel (this has been consistently like this for several past versions).
I can scroll fine the field list, when in VIEW mode, however.

Any fix for this?

1Password Version: 7.5.1.BETA-0 (70501000)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: MacOS 10.15.4
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2020

Hi @fdrodrigo! Welcome to the forum!

I have moved your discussion to the Mac Beta section of the forum so it's in the right place for the version of 1Password for Mac that you are using ;)

I have just tested this and I could not reproduce the issue: even in Edit mode I am able to scroll without issues. Can you please try quitting 1Password completely (right-click on 1Password mini in the menu bar at the top right of your screen > Quit 1Password Completely), and then relaunch 1Password? Do you see the same behavior?

• fdrodrigo
    fdrodrigo
    Community Member

Thanks for the reply.
    To add more context, I verified that if I "scroll" via two fingers with the trackpad, it does behave as expected.

However, while using the physical mouse wheel on my BT mouse (Logitech MX Master S2), it doesn't.
    The said mouse & mousewheel work perfectly everywhere else on my current setup. I only observe this behavior on the 1Password app.

I've tried restarting the app and OS, reinstalling from scratch, etc. without success.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@fdrodrigo:

Thank you for the additional information. Just out of curiosity, would you perhaps be able to test the same thing with a different mouse? If this only happens with the mouse and not with the trackpad, I wonder if this might have something to do either with the mouse, or with its settings perhaps.

This discussion has been closed.