To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Just wanted to say thanks and I'm renewning my membership!

Liberty110
Liberty110
Community Member

I have used 1Password for over a year now and I just wanted to say this is the most polished password manager I've tried.

+When signing in to Tangerine, 1Password X will no longer fill your password into the security question step. {#1221}

The tiny updates like this are remarkable and see this platform being refined over the year is amazing. My subscription is soon to end and just wanted to say I'm gladly renewing!
Thank you for paying attention to the details. Just wanted to create an account just to say that.

Take care,
PS... I know cosmetics are low priority but some dark mode would be great if you wanted some criticism to an already perfect platform.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Liberty110
    Liberty110
    Community Member

I have used 1Password for over a year now and I just wanted to say this is the most polished password manager I've tried.

+When signing in to Tangerine, 1Password X will no longer fill your password into the security question step. {#1221}

The tiny updates like this are remarkable and see this platform being refined over the year is amazing. My subscription is soon to end and just wanted to say I'm gladly renewing!
    Thank you for paying attention to the details. Just wanted to create an account just to say that.

Take care,
    PS... I know cosmetics are low priority but some dark mode would be great if you wanted some criticism to an already perfect platform.

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Sync Type: Not Provided

• Thanks for the kind words @Liberty110. I'm glad to hear 1Password continues to be a boon for you. I'm a big dark mode user, so I'm looking forward to that as well. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.